We welcome all Bay Area homebrewers, and those interested becoming homebrewers, to attend our monthly meetings and events. Yearly club memberships are $40 and can be purchased at club meetings or through our online store.
Club dues are applied toward facility rental costs, food purchases, beer tasting, and subsidizing club events. Membership cards can be collected at monthly meetings after purchase.
With your paid membership you …
- May vote in club elections, and run for elected club offices
- Receive a 5% discount on in-person purchases at MoreBeer! homebrew supply by presenting your DOZE membership card
- Receive a one-time 10% discount card for use at MoreBeer!
- Claim DOZE as your homebrew club adding recognition to competition submissions and help DOZE accumulate points in club-based competitions.
- May attend the Northern California Homebrewers Festival (NCHF)
- Are eligible for special events such as being on the teams we’ve sent in the past two years to brew on Sierra Nevada Brewing’s experimental nanobrewery in Chico
Once you have joined, you should request to join the DOZE channels on the Slack app, which serve as the club’s internal online discussion forum.