We welcome all Bay Area homebrewers, and those interested becoming homebrewers, to attend our monthly meetings and events.
With your paid membership you …
- Have become part of one of the largest and most active homebrew clubs in the Bay Area
- May join the internal club discussion channels on Slack
- May vote in club elections, and run for elected club offices
- Can receive discounts on purchases at MoreBeer! homebrew supply showrooms by presenting your DOZE membership card
- Can claim DOZE as your homebrew club adding recognition to competition submissions and help DOZE accumulate points in club-based competitions
- May attend the Northern California Homebrewers Festival (NCHF)
- Are eligible for special members-only events, outings, and offers
As a paid member, you should request to join the DOZE channels on the Slack app, which serve as the club’s internal online discussion forum. Contact the Leadership Committee or one of the club Officers for access.
For info on club meetings, click HERE.
To read the By-Laws of DOZE, click HERE.
To learn who the current club Officers are, and their roles, click HERE.